Arable Pro Subscription Offer
Arable Pro is a subscription package designed exclusively for professionals in the arable sector. Working with companies such as BASIS and NRoSO, we’re offering arable farmers the opportunity to earn up to 28 BASIS points and 12 NRoSO points per year with their membership.
Stormproof fibreglass ribs for increased flexibility and stability in windy conditions, safety button opening mechanism, ergonomic rubber coated handle.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN AN ARABLE PRO SUBSCRIPTION?
1. A subscription to Arable Farming, with issues delivered to your door
2. Free Arable pro umbrella
3. A Farmers Guardian VIP Plus subscription, including:
- Farmers Guardian delivered to your door every week
- Thirty minutes of free legal advice, per legal matter, from a rural business solicitor
- Access to exclusive discounts on farm products and services with FarmBuyer
- Free Farmers Guardian App access, plus free access to our suite of Apps, including our Tyre Pressure App
- Access to Grant Checker, ensuring you’ll always be aware of grants and funding you’re entitled to
- Access to our DataHub, with the latest domestic, European and international grain and oilseed, futures and feed ingredient prices and view trends by your specified time period
- Access to our collection of Intelligence Guides: straight-forward, easy-to-access sources of information on key topics, such as ‘People Management’ and ‘Energy Saving’
- Digital copies of Arable Farming and Dairy Farmer
4. Access to 6-8 specialist questionnaires per year, offering you up to 12 BASIS points & 4 NRoSO points
5. Free registration for CropTec show, giving you no-hassle access to the essential technical event for arable and mixed farmers
6. Attend LAMMA and complete the Knowledge Trail to gain even more CPD points
HOW DO I CLAIM MY BASIS AND NROSO POINTS?
When you subscribe, complete a questionnaire, attend a show, or finish the knowledge trail at CropTec, we notify BASIS and NRoSO on your behalf, so your points will automatically be allocated to you. There’s no hassle or paperwork involved on your part, meaning you’re free to concentrate on the jobs that drive your profits.
HOW OFTEN WILL I RECEIVE ARABLE FARMING AND FARMERS GUARDIAN?
Farmers Guardian is a weekly publication, available every Friday. Our video-based ‘Crop Walk and Talk’ series provides growers with timely agronomic advice from the experts themselves. Disease thresholds, problematic pests and nutrition deficiencies are just some of the factors the series helps farmers address.
Plus, we also bring you up-to-the-minute arable news in Arable Farming. Published eleven times per year, you’ll be up-to-date on everything from how to operate and be legal with your drone, to the latest technical thinking and in-depth market analysis.
"If you are BASIS or NRoSO qualified, we wanted to make it as straightforward as possible to ensure you keep your hard-earned and valuable qualifications.
"We're offering a whole range of ways to collect your points - from our online questionnaires, to reading our publications, to coming to our events.
"If you are a professional arable grower or adviser, our increased weekly arable coverage in Farmers Guardian, in-depth views in Arable Farming, our technical events and our new knowledge check questionnaires will make our new Arable-Pro package a career essential."
Emma Penny, Group Head of Content, Briefing Media Agriculture
For as little as £199 per year, an Arable Pro subscription is a quick, convenient, and simple way for you to claim BASIS or NRoSO points. With so many CPD points available in one complete package, we give you the time to focus on what you do best.
More than any other farming sector, those within the arable industry are constantly faced with technological advancements, scientific developments and new research, which all affect how you farm. Often, simply keeping up-to-date with industry changes can be a challenge.
Whether you’re a farm assistant or an agronomist, Arable Pro has everything you need to run a profitable business and stay up-to-date with the latest technical advancements.